Oven roasted tomatoes
,Oven-roasted tomatoes, why would something so simple need a recipe? The reason why I added roasted tomatoes to the recipes list is for the fact tomatoes add beautiful colours and flavours to the most simple dishes. Tomatoes are high in vitamin C which is great for immunity and skin health.
- 3 cups of mixed small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of good quality olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons of Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Wash and drain the tomatoes
- Pour the olive oil and add the garlic, salt and tomatoes
- Stir and coat all ingredients with the olive oil
- Bake for 30 minutes
If you are using the roasted tomatoes in a couscous, quinoa or rice dish use the liquid from the tomatoes and mix it through the dish for extra flavour.