Cheese and spinach bundt
Growing up l enjoyed anything cheese and spinach. As I got older and started cooking for myself I also thought baking with cheese and spinach was complicated.
I've created a few varieties of this meal but this is the quickest and easiest.
- 250gms rinsed and cooked spinach defrosted spinach is fine to use
- 250gms ricotta
- 2 eggs, whisk so that the yolk and white are combined
- Handful of Parmesan
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Spray or coat the Bundt pan with olive oil
- Pour mixture into Bundt pan and cook for 40-50 minutes
- Once the spinach and cheese rises, turns golden brown and starts to separate from the pan that’s when it’s done.
- I serve with the dish with a rich tomato sauce, see my Napolitano sauce recipe