Sweet potato salad
Sweet potato salad is an easy and convenient salad to create whether it's post work out, lazy Monday lunch or a side dish it's delish.
I created this with leftover sweet potato so you could use any vegetable, broccoli, zucchini or asparagus. ~
- 1 handful of baked sweet potato slices or cubes
- 1/2 carrot grated
- 1/2 cucumber cut up into bite sizes
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- Juice 1/2 lime
- A drizzle of olive oil and sesame oil
- Garnish with roughly cut mixed nuts coriander or parsley
- Add all ingredients together in one bowl or container
- If you are planning ahead and will have the salad at a later time don't put the oil, lime and sesame oil until it's ready to serve.
For extra bite add chilli flakes