Zucchini and carrot chips
There is something satisfying when biting into a crunchy hot chip. The beauty of making your own chips at home is that they are baked and you are in control of the flavour.
This recipe is quite easy to make and you can get as creative as you like with the flavours.
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of dukkah or your favourite herbs and spices
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Cut the zucchini and carrots in half then into quarters.
- In a bowl place, the olive oil, rice crumbs and dukkah and stir to make ensure both ingredients are combined to coat the vegetables
- Using your hand mix in a handful at a time of the carrot and zucchini chips in the bowl. Ensure that they are fully coated then place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes depending on how chunky you cut the chips.
An optional extra is a herb yoghurt dipping sauce that contains finely chopped dill, parsley and Himalayan sea salt.
Never miss a recipe again by subscribing to the mailing list